Eagle has created a demo UE Project showcasing how to make your UE Project compatible for mobile while pixel streaming. Click this link to Download Eagle’s UE Project for Mobile Controls While Pixel Streaming.
Unreal Project Setup
Creating Cursor UMG
2. Add to the Canvas with small size as a cursor (example 20×20)
3. Set the image Alpha to Zero.
4. This will act as invisible Cursor and it will be hidden behind the Browser Cursor during Pixel Streaming.
6. Go to Project Settings ->Plugins->PixelStreaming . Set Pisel Streamer Default Cursor Class Name to DefaultCursor
Touch Interface Setup
2. In TouchInterface, set
Actice Opacity = 0.8
Inactive Opacity = 0
This will hide the Interface while used on PC and make visible on Mobile devices.
4. Set Always Show Touch Interface to True (Checked).
Proceed to packaging and deployment on Eagle Control Panel.